Burnaby Mountain Clubhouse Wedding Package
Have your wedding at the beautiful Burnaby Mountain Clubhouse.
Our wedding package takes care of all your food/catering requirements, with options to customize your package as preferred.
The wedding package rate is $59 per person, and includes taxes, dinner/dessert buffet as well as room rental from 4:30pm to 12midnight.
Additionally, this package includes staffing, tables, chairs, linens, napkins and tableware – along with use of our audio-visual equipment such as podium, wireless microphone and seven large-screen TVs (including an 80-inch television at either end of the room), which can all be synchronized for a slideshow.
Please note that our minimum guest requirements are:
- May to September, Fridays-Sundays: 90 guests at minimum
- October to April, Fridays-Sundays: 70 guests at minimum
- Year-round, Mondays-Thursdays: 50 guests at minimum
If you would like to hold your ceremony among the Burnaby Mountain Clubhouse's lush green setting, we’re happy to accommodate and arrange this for you. The fee for an on-site wedding ceremony is $1,000.
Our wedding package presents most everything you'll need to make your day as seamless and special as possible, and includes:
- Wedding Buffet
- Use of podium and wireless handheld microphone
- Full standard set-up and take-down of reception*
- Service staff and bartender
- White table linens, cloth napkins and table settings
- Cake table
- Signing table
- Complimentary parking (based on availability during peak season)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
*Please note: Clubhouses are limited to only setting up, taking down and storing their own in-house décor, supplies, technology and other items. Furniture, items and decoration in the lobby, executive room and other common areas remain as they are for events and are subject to change throughout the year.
The Wedding Buffet
- Assorted artisan rolls and butter
- Artisan mixed greens with house vinaigrette
- Thai-inspired noodle salad
- Saffron-scented Basmati rice
- Roasted Yukon Gold garlic mashed potatoes
- Market vegetables
- Penne with grilled vegetables and marinara
- Oven-roasted chicken breast with mushroom Marsala cream sauce
- Oven-roasted Pacific cod with ponzu sauce
- AAA roast beef with demi-glace
- Chef’s selection of assorted desserts
- Premium coffee and assorted teas
Customized menus and upgrade options are also available.
For your convenience and ease, additional amenities and services are also available for an added fee:
- Dance floor - $300
- Use of bridal room - $500
- Early access to room (as of 10am) for decorating - $1,000
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
*Please note: Packages and pricing are subject to change without notice.