Weddings at the Burnaby Lake Pavilion
Make the most of your remarkable event of a lifetime among the impressive vaulted ceilings and striking views of scenic Burnaby Lake and its extraordinary natural scenery and wildlife.
CITY Catering (the City of Burnaby’s expert catering services) presents an exclusive wedding package for $120 per seat and includes the following to help make your day as seamless as possible:
- Facility rental of Burnaby Lake Pavilion (plus 2 hours of decorating time)
- Tables, chairs and use of serving kitchen (only for warming food).
- Use of podium and microphone
- On-site custodian
- Full set up and take down of reception
- Menu tasting for two
- Service staff
- White table linens, cloth napkins, cutlery and table settings
- Cake table
- Signing table
- Ceremony rehearsal space
- Half price for children aged 11 and under.
- Please note: Burnaby Lake Pavilion is limited to only setting up, taking down and storing its own in-house décor, supplies, technology and other items.
The Grand Wedding Buffet
If you have any specific dietary requests or requirements, please let our staff know so that we may provide you with available options.
- Cheeseboard with bread and crackers | Crudite with Dip
- Season steamed vegetables | Choice of potato: herb roasted or garlic mashed | Rice | Dinner Rolls
Choice of two salads:
- Mixed greens with house dressing
- Caesar salad
- Thai noodle salad
- Potato salad
Choice of one penne pasta:
- Sundried tomato, garlic and spinach
- Alfredo sauce
- Roasted vegetables and marinara sauce
Choice of two proteins:
Baked chicken breast (choose sauce)
- Marsala with mushrooms
- Creamy garlic tarragon
- Rustic tomato
- Butter chicken
Cod (substitute for wild sokeye salmon $7 per person)
- Ponzu sauce
- Rustic tomato
- Creamy dill
Beef (substitute for prime rib $12 per person)
Chef carved strip loin with au jus | horseradish | dijon mustard
Chef selection desserts | Freshly brewed coffee, tea and ice water
NOTE: Packages and pricing are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change depending on market conditions. If some items are not available due to market conditions, a reasonable substitute will be provided based on the price of the product at the time of the contract.