Burnaby Lake Pavilion Facility Details
Imagine your new wedded bliss in a bright and breathtaking venue with incredible views of some spectacular wildlife such as roaming ducks and geese, wild osprey and soaring birds taking flight just overhead. This romantic, rustic venue presents one-of-a-kind photo opportunities to help make the most of your dream day.
Sitting along the water’s edge, the Burnaby Lake Pavilion offers 2,500 square feet and seating for 200 guests - as well as other important features:
- Quaint, scenic venue with floor-to-ceiling windows and views of the water and wildlife.
- Wireless Internet.
- On-site custodian.
- Tables and chairs.
- Free parking.
- Early arrival/loading available morning of the event, with a special drive-in loading/unloading area a few feet from the venue; the time must be pre-arranged.
- Smoking is entirely restricted at the Burnaby Lake Pavilion, and is only permitted outside of a three-metre radius (or approximately 10 feet) of all doors and windows.
- Set up and take down of Burnaby Lake Pavilion/in-house equipment. (Please note the event host/organizers are responsible for set up and take down of any equipment brought into the Pavilion.)
- Additional decorating time on event-day (three hours for $300).
- Optional — holding kitchen (additional fee of $125).
- Optional — microphone (additional fee of $100).
- Optional — audio/visual package with projector/screen, podium and microphone (additional fee of $500).