Alan Emmott Centre Weddings
Celebrate your event of a lifetime in a quaint century-old schoolhouse among a scenic park setting in the heart of South Burnaby.
CITY Catering (the City of Burnaby’s expert catering services) presents an exclusive wedding package for $110 per seat, and includes the following to help make your day as seamless as possible:
- Latest rental time is until 11 pm
- Facility rental of Alan Emmott (for 8 hours, plus 2 hours of decorating time)
- Tables, chairs and use of kitchen facilities (only for warming food).
- Use of podium and microphone
- On-site custodian
- Elevator; the venue is completely wheelchair accessible.
- Full set up and take down of reception
- Menu tasting for two
- White table linens, cloth napkins, cutlery and table settings
- Cake table
- Signing table
- Ceremony rehearsal space (can be booked if space is available)
- Half price for children aged 11 and under
- Please note: The Alan Emmott Centre is limited to only setting up, taking down and storing their own in-house décor, supplies, technology and other items.
The Grand Wedding Buffet
- Imported and domestic cheese board, served with bread and crackers
- Crudités and dip platter
- Choice of two gourmet salads
- Choice of one vegetarian pasta dish (e.g. penne with Sundried tomato, garlic and spinach or Alfredo sauce or marinara with roasted vegetables)
- Choice of two expertly prepared entrees (e.g. chef carved striploin with au jus, baked cod or baked chicken breast)
- Assorted dinner rolls
- Seasoned steamed vegetables
- Herb-roasted potatoes or garlic mashed potatoes
- Wild rice pilaf or basmati rice
- Chef's selection of dessert
- Freshly brewed regular and decaffeinated coffee, and assorted teas
- Extra menu items and upgrades available for additional fee.
NOTE: Packages and pricing are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change depending on market conditions. If some items are not available due to market conditions, a reasonable substitute will be provided based on the price of the product at the time of the contract.