Burnaby Lake Pavilion Facility Details
Host your special event in this bright and breathtaking venue with incredible views of spectacular wildlife such as roaming ducks and Canada Geese, wild osprey and soaring birds taking flight just overhead. This charming and rustic venue presents an ideal space for any kind of gathering.
Peacefully sitting along the water’s edge, the Burnaby Lake Pavilion offers 3,200 square feet and seating for 200 guests - as well as other important features:
- Quaint, scenic venue with floor-to-ceiling window views of water and wildlife.
- Free parking.
- Wireless Internet.
- On-site custodian.
- Tables and chairs.
- Set up and take down of Burnaby Lake Pavilion/in-house equipment. (Please note the event host/organizers are responsible for set up and take down of any equipment brought into the Pavilion.)
- Optional use of Serving Kitchen (additional charge of $100 for kitchen rental).
- Please note that bouncy castles are not permitted.
- Loading and unloading for events permitted only from the parking lot area.
When you rent space in our City facilities, you must carry a commercial general liability insurance. For an additional fee, our allotment clerk can arrange liability insurance for you–or you can provide your own proof of liability insurance, provided it meets City of Burnaby requirements.
Please see rental information below for the Burnaby Lake Pavilion. Rates are subject to change.
|Mon-Thur||Minimum 5 hour rental|
|Fri, Sat, Sun & holidays||Minimum 8 hour rental|
Please contact us for any additional fees as well as our non-profit rate.