Riverway Micro Wedding Packages
Celebrate your once-in-a-lifetime wedding at the spectacular Riverway Clubhouse. With enhanced safety measures and protocols in place, you can enjoy your special day with your closest family and friends. For more details, please call 604-297-4888.
Weekend Afternoon Wedding Ceremony & Reception Package
Enjoy a memorable celebration of your ceremony with our special ceremony and reception package on weekend afternoons. Of course, our venue will be rearranged to create safe walkways for your guests to move around the space, including the patio and other areas. Please note the ceremony will be standing only, and all pricing includes taxes and fees.
- Choose from an outdoor ceremony/reception package OR an indoor ceremony/reception package (must be outdoor for both OR indoor for both).
- $110 per person for a plated three-course meal (ceremony included)
- Complimentary wireless hand held microphone for speeches
- Service staff including bartender included
- For alcohol service, please note:
- Host bar pricing is $11 for glass of red or white wine (6oz.), $8 for canned beer, cider or canned cocktails (355ml.)
- Cash bar: based on regular restaurant pricing
- All liquor to be served in cans, with the exception of wine
- Ceremony and reception package available Saturday and Sunday | 4-10pm
- Min 20 guests | Max 45 guests (including any hired vendors)
COVID-19 Safety Measures
In order to comply with government health orders and to keep you and your guests as safe as possible, the following measures will be taken:
- Each guest table – per government health regulations – will allow a maximum of 6 guests, with everyone at the table required to be from the same social bubble.
- Small dance floor will be set up indoors (only) for the first dance, and the mother/child and father/child second dance; group dancing is not permitted for safety reasons.
- We require that an Event Designate is selected from among your group to do the following:
- Ensure physical distance of two metres is maintained among your guests, except within their own social bubbles.
- Conduct a screening of all guests prior to entering the venue (questions to be provided).
- Ensure that a safe ride home is available for all guests.
- Riverway staff will wear masks at all times, and gloves while serving all food and beverages.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place, with staff regularly disinfecting surfaces throughout the event.
- To help minimize the number of visits by servers to guest tables, wine bottles (if ordered) will be placed at tables.
- Reception package includes our signature three-course plated dinner.
- Each course, respectively, will be placed on a rolling cart or at the edge of each table for guest pick-up and distribution at their own table (to assist with contactless service).
- When finished with each course, guests to place their used dishes on a cart or at the edge of their table (to assist with contactless service).
- As part of Riverway’s COVID-19 Safety Plan, we reserve the right to limit liquor service.
- For added safety and protection, we recommend the use of masks for you and your guests.