Burnaby Village Museum Ice Cream Parlour Facility Details
The charming space of the Ice Cream Parlour is matched only by the antiquated and old-timey feel of the 1920s-themed Burnaby Village Museum, located adjacent to Deer Lake Park in Burnaby’s arts and cultural hub. Here, you’ll find some inspiring photo opportunities and picture-perfect spots to make the most of your special day.
The village provides outdoor space or a historic church for your intimate ceremony, and a cozy venue that accommodates up to 75 guests reception-style or 60 people seated, as well as other important features:
- Free parking at Burnaby Village Museum, and surrounding parking areas around Deer Lake.
- Banquet facilities with expansive windows and remarkable views of the village’s picturesque streets.
- One PC-compatible HDMI projector with VGA hook-up. (Sound is available with your own speakers.)
- Early arrival/loading (a few feet from the venue) can be pre-arranged.
- Access to the Burnaby Village Museum, as well as the café’s outdoor patio that sits on the village’s Main Street.
- Set up and take down of Ice Cream Parlour/in-house equipment. (Please note the event host/organizers are responsible for set up and take down of any equipment brought into the Ice Cream Parlour.)
- Smoking is entirely restricted at the Burnaby Village Museum, and is only permitted outside of a three-metre radius (or approximately 10 feet) of the main Burnaby Village Museum entrance.